Your privacy is important to us, so here’s some information about how we gather and use your details.
- We only use information we’ve collected from you for the reason for which it was collected, and for the purposes outlined below.
- Types of Information Collected
Firefly Creative collects non-personally identifiable information via Google Analytics and personally identifiable information from our online forms.
- Non-personally identifiable information might include your IP address, your browser type or operating system, the domain name from which you linked to our site, your city, and other general demographic information. We use this information to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our website. We may share it with our affiliates or business partners at an aggregated level.
- Personally identifiable information from our contact contact form could include your name, telephone number, home address and e-mail address. We may use this information to contact you, but you can opt-out of receiving future information from us. We will keep your personal information confidential, in accordance with the Privacy Act (1993), for the purposes of administration and promotional activities.
- We will not sell or disclose your personally identifiable information to any third party unless: (i) we change website hosts or our host transfers business assets (as described below); (ii) we first obtain permission from you; (iii) we need to share it with agents or contractors who perform services for us; (iv) you have received a sponsorship for your course fee and your donor would like a copy of your course report; or (v) we are required by law to disclose it.
A cookie is a small piece of information stored on your computer. Cookies help us improve your user-experience.
We generally use “session” cookies, which expire after 30 minutes of no activity on our website. However some cookies are used for internet statistics and remarketing, so last longer. Cookies cannot damage files, contain no personally identifiable information, and can not read information from the hard drive of a computer. It is possible to disable the acceptance of cookies through your web browser. However, doing so may restrict your ability to access some web pages.
Our website contains links to other sites. The Firefly Creative site is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these external sites. We encourage you to review the online policies of any sites you link to.
We will take reasonable steps to ensure the safety of your personally identifiable information. This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. However, we do not assume any liability for third-party usage of your personal information, whether obtained legally or illegally from our system.
The Firefly Creative site does not seek to collect any information from children under the age of 13. If any child provides us with personally identifiable information, a parent or guardian can ask us to remove this information from our records.
- Contact us
You can see all information held by Firefly Creative about you and can ask for that information to be corrected. Please contact us is you would like to change or modify your information, or if you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website.